Monday, March 22, 2010

Thoughts of three people aged 19, 20, 21 (more or less) on 20th March 2010 [9.30 to 10.30 am]

Fantasy. Free Association. Andhra. Telangana. Naghakshathangal. "family breaks happiness". Kavita's big belly.Pregnancy. Again love. YFA. The Beatles. Velvet underground. Sadomasochism. Libertine. Contacts. Lovely. Fuck All. Sade. Ignorance. Bilo and blue eyes. No love is better than other. Roald Dahl. New love grows on trees. ethereal minstrel. Corrs. Catgut binds my ankle to your bedstead, that ain't love. Blanknesss. Black. A glimpse of paradise in the middle of it all. Union of heaven and hell. The Way Up to Heaven. Imagine there's no heaven. The ultimate rockstar. Paris Commune. Our lady of the flowers. Only Red and love. Give me your blood, and I shall give you freedom :P. Send me the pillow, the one that you dream on. Balyakalsakhi. Malayalees and true love. Rakthanakshatram pole kadum chemaparna aa poovu. Basheer rules. IP sucks. Why should I be free? Who wants freedom?. Orkut. I have seen you wear your freedom as a yoke. John. Jeffrey. Not a penny less, not a penny more. Money, that's what I want. Money cant buy her, she's my valentine. Sookie Stackhouse and lame vampire stories. Philanderer poets. Shaw. Life's quest for something better. So, where are you tonight, Sweet Marie. Dead in the woods, where the cold wind blows. It's dark, too dark to see. When its dark, I will sing you a song, and I will love you forever, or till morning comes. Bob Dylan. Free Masons. Fuck forever. Jaimini and his eggs. The ugly grey eyed man who was killed. A dream you dream together. Just another dream. Dream a little dream of me. Tread softly, you tread on my dreams. Clothes of heaven. Rohan's lame curls. When the music's over, turn off the lights. And there's nail polish on his toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment